Information pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation GDPR 2016/679
Personal data is collected and processed in accordance with art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, in order to ensure that data processing is carried out in full compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of persons.
1) PURPOSE OF USE OF THE DATA
Le informazioni da Lei inserite la identificano (nome, indirizzo mail, telefono, testo del messaggio, etc.) per dare seguito alle Sue richieste, in ogni loro natura e forma.
2) METHOD OF TREATMENT
Data processing will be carried out by computer and / or manual means, in a lawful and correct manner to guarantee confidentiality and security by means of adequate logical, organizational and physical security measures.
3) NATURE OF DATA CONFERENCE
The provision of data is mandatory for the purposes expressed in point 1, in order to allow the provision of the requested services. Without your consent it will not be possible to release the services you have requested.
4) COMMUNICATION OF DATA
The personal data relating to the processing in question will not be disclosed in any way to third parties.
5) DISCLOSURE OF DATA
The personal data processed, in any way, will be brought to the attention of indeterminate subjects.
6) TRANSFER ABROAD
The personal data processed will not be transferred abroad.
7) RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY (GDPR articles 15-22)
At any time, the interested party may exercise the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data.
- obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period.
- obtain the rectification and cancellation of data.
- obtain the limitation of the processing.
- obtain data portability, ie receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance.
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes.
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling.
- propose a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority.
8) HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Ikron Srl, Via C. Prampolini, 2 - 43044 Lemignano di Collecchio (Parma) - ITALY, firstname.lastname@example.org
9) RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROTECTION
The figure of Data Protection Officer (DPO) has not been identified as the writer does not process data of natural persons falling within the definition of art. 37 European Regulation GDPR 2016/679.
10) DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The collected data are kept only for the time necessary to allow the provision of the requested services.